Sunday, October 18, 2009

she wears high heels.


this is my cute new dress :D only just imagine it brighter and cuter and sexier and with a really cool back :P and also my boobs do not actually look as insane as they do in the photos. to get the full dress shot i had to press the webcam button with a coat hanger, inventive no?
even though i freaked out about the price, i just have to enjoy seeing as i've already bought it. it makes me look really slim and pretty and makes me feel fun and flirty and great so it's worth it :)
yesterday i had a relaxing evening where i enhanced my natural beauty by dying my eyebrows and eyelashes, i'm so handy. then i lay around reading cosmo (didn't even have to buy it cause steph already had!)
today i went to woden and printed out some new photos yay :)
but now the fact that i have been so neglectful of my schoolwork today has caught up with me, so tonight i will be doing essays. hopefully pretty much finishing english. i just feel very light these days, maybe it's the sunnier weather, maybe it's the feeling of back off from assignments, but feeling good. I want some champgane.

1 comment:

  1. Dude I didn't even notice the coathanger in the photo until you pointed it out- and now it's hilarious.
    The dress looks so springy/summery!
    I can't wait for easy days and FROLICKING.
    Ok got to get ready for work.

    ReplyDelete