Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I got it from my mama.

Melon I cannot WAIT for the little champgane bottles tomorrow. Honestly, it's all that's keeping me going. I think i will call after i write this blog.
Today work was very amusing. I helped the girls with their cheerleading routine and then laughed at them as they strutted around to the "baby where'd you get your body from" song.

Mitch and ewan decided to re-enact home and away, and mitch ran around screaming "I TRUSTED YOU! YOU LIED TO ME!!" over and over in a high pitched girly voice and trying to hit ewan. It was pretty on the money. I love my work.

Yesterday i was telling anna (this kindy girl) that i was really poor cause i am a uni student and i was writing a list of things i needed to get when i was paid. Then today we were walking and i said something about having something "pretty" and she was liek "YOU DON"T EVEN HAVE ANY PRETTY MONEY!! HEY EVERYONE! SHE"S POOR! SHE"S POOR!" and then looked at me very pitingly and asked if i have anywhere to sleep or any money for food.

Friend jealousy! lol melon and jane are going to kingo's tonight and i'm here. i hate feeling like i'm out of the loop. pretty sure my friends should jsut sit at home and do nothing until i call on them. :P

2 comments:

  1. Should have come to King O' Malley's with us!!
    Wednesday night yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacki that was the funniest thing i have heard today! i laughed out loud at - you dont have anything pretty, shes poor!
    oh uni student life! if only everyone could understand!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete