Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm in miami bitch.

So at the moment, as far as emotions go, I am in a very weird place. I am sad, but not even sad, I think about Yuri pretty much all the time, it is always in the back of my mind. I think I don't even know how to feel in this situation. It's also hard because I feel like I can't talk about it with most people. Elk and Rowan have very little empathy for the situation because they seem to feel like I should have just moved on already. And Elk is very judgemental about Yuri and I and our relationship which makes it hard to talk to her at all. It really pisses me off because she just acts very superior and the tone is pretty much "get over it already" which is unfair, because when she has had her (numerous) problems with alex I never got on my judgement cap, or threw things she said about the relationship in the heat of the moment back in her face. Especially when the things she's said are much more damning.
I feel very lost without him at the moment, Ironic in that him feeling lost in his life is one of the reasons we are not together.
It is just sort of this constant cloud of melancholia is always over me, every time I lapse into silence I start thinking about him again. It's really hard at the moment, because I just don't know what to do, or what I'm supposed to do, Or what's supposed to happen.
Sorry for bitching, I'm just going to go to sleep, and hopefully in the morning I'll feel better.

Maybe read the post below, that's happy.

2 comments:

  1. well, I win because I've taken the longest. So if you're over them in any time under a year, you've got props from me

    ReplyDelete