Wednesday, October 21, 2009

the fame was like a drug...but what was more like a drug was the drugs.


the kids today were major shits. i nearly snapped and killed them all. but i made it through and at least i have a day off tomorrow :)
last night elk and i drank champagne with strawberries and lemon sorbet, i got drunk, and felt happy, and light and free. still feeling that way. must be the weather. My skin is screwing me into the ground. My previous working skincare has now just dried the SHIT out of my skin, so i had to buy a new cleanser today. BUT i went into anu pharmacy, and they had my old cetaphil!! i have not seen it anywhere else in like a year, i though they'd stopped making it. so my skin will be rightened soon. whether it is soon enough? too early to tell.
melons coming over soon for some gossip girl, then i've got to get down to some essay writing :S lame. but. tomorrow....sweet sweet FREEDOM!!! fuuuck yeah. octoberfest. partying. happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment