Thursday, October 15, 2009

buttons.


Yesterday I began my re-invention/overhaul.

Elk and i went shopping and talked to this make up artist guy and he picked me out proper cleansers and moisturisers etc cause i never know what to buy, and after only one day i can feel my skin healing. go skin go! i got some new eyeshadows and foundation and concealor and stuff too. pretty exciting. I've been eating healthier lately, but still have a ways to go. I'm going to get into better after next week, when i have finished my essays and thus don't need to constantly reward myself with treats lol.

This will also be the time where i start getting back into the gym for serious. Would like to drop five kilos tone the up, and generally frolick around and be carefree again! only one more week! Cannot wait for warmth on my skin again, and singlets and denim shorts and cute hats and sunnies and being OUTDOORS. coast trips, sitting on balconies.
also. i want long hair so bad i could die.

2 comments:

  1. lets have some sort of voodoo festival to celebrate a new "reinvention!"
    it can be 24 hours, we will tone and cleanse hourly and all that will be consumed will be fresh watermelon we have pried open with our bare hands! We can have a bonfire where we burn old essays and dance around it in quickening paces as to burn a maximum amount of calories.
    But seriously, we can have a food diary, and compare it to shame ourselves, and have group exercise sessions. Pretty much a reinvention blog. But it needs pazaaz and a date to make it worth while

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds great. ohhhhh god the power of shame!!
    i would love to burn my old essays. or rip them into a thousand pieces and stamp on them :P

    ReplyDelete