Wednesday, October 7, 2009

the flying trapeze.
















Had the best day at work today.
For the we had one of those games where you dress someone up in newspaper and fashion clothes for them out of newspaper and tape, Katie and I decided to make an outfit ourselves as something to do. I was the model, and we decided I'd be the queen of hearts. Basically we got really competitive, started heckling the older kids etc etc

7 year old boy: could you please help us?
Me and katie: we're not here to help, we're here to win!

We decided that of course we wouldn't be part of the competition, but then our desire for victory over took us and I strutted down the cat walk like a pro. We won.

Us: 1 Children: 0

I took these photo to try and show the glitter hairspray I've got all through my hair, but it didn't work. Questacon tomorrow. Then going out! Yay :)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! we're not here to help, we're here to win! hilarious

    ReplyDelete