Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's gonna be a night to remember.


Work this week has got off to a good start, as yesterday I had the morning shift and morning shifts means excusrsions! We went to the national film and sound archive, and watched old episodes of playschool and other cool things. Fun way to spend the morning and get paid. Alas this afternoon I am working the afternoon shift, but then tomorrow I have the morning shift again and that means questacon!

Here relates a conversation I had with one of the little girls, Merran:


Merran: Did you know my auntie's dead?

Me: oh, that's very sad.

Merran: I get her cats though, her two cats.

Me: Well that's very nice of you to look after her cats.

Merran: They're not real cats.

Me: Oh.


The weather is rainy and overcast and is fabulous from my vantage point of my bed, but makes work incredibly difficult. I have to do some cleaning today too. Lame.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the sound of your job. If I got paid to go to Questacon, I think my life would be complete. I miss you and Melon- my essay is due tomorrow (AHHH) but after that you guys want to get some hoe-time in?
    When you free?

    ReplyDelete