Sunday, October 11, 2009

keep, going.





Having a pretty good day today cause i'm avoiding all schoolwork. tonight is going to suck though. I've just been bopping around, looking at makeup tutorials on youtube. I was wearing the necklace in my pictures for the first time in a while, and it made me think about when I got it and people had to inform me that it wasn't in fact, a little coffin with a smiley face, but a kite. Whatevs, it's still cool.
Back to school today, after school care that is. Actually looking forward to seeing some of the kids. But when I get back it will be death in the form of essay.
I've been listening to dance music and thinking about partying. Can't wait for freedom. Girls night? Hells yes.
My makeup is looking cute today and the only ones who are going to see it are the asshole kids. boo.



1 comment:

  1. i hate it when you wake up looking and feeling great, with no prospects to meet anyone interesting for the whole day. check out this mum and dad!
    girls nightttttt, thursday xxxx, my mums place? I have little champagne bottles for us :)

    ReplyDelete