Friday, October 16, 2009

20,000 leagues under the sea.


irritatingly it seems as though my skin is going throuhg a "got to get worse before it gets better". sucks. but i think give it a week and my skin will be glowing and radiant.
today i went down to a book fair with mum, and i went to look in the classics childrens book section and some BITCH had just picked up the magic of the faraway tree! of course i have been hunting for it forever. Steph and I stalked her for a while, then i told mum and mum went up to her and was like "yes that book? i was wondering if you really wanted it because my daughter has been looking everywhere for it" unfortunatly it was the ladies favorite kids book too (boo, good taste) but mum rules for asking :P
on the plus i got some original brothers grimm fairy tales, and some more cheap chick lit (as if you can ever have enough) also an old version of 20,000 leagues under the sea and edgar allen poe's fantastic stories.

steph and i went to civic for a quickie look round the shops, and i bought a forever new dress, then freaked out about the cost of it, but steph agreed to buy it off me for cost price, and i can buy it back later if i want :) also i'm hoping that i can still wear it to stephs 21st, that would be awesome. I'm going to go dome some essay. and then tonight I plan on reading the new cosmo, watching sex and the city, and having some night time smokes out on the balcony :)
things that we must do VERY soon, as i am super excited about the summer :) : nights at the mawson club, kingos wherevs, picnics, coaasssst, FROLICKING! cannot wait for mid week hangs again! when we are not so swamped on schoolwork we can jsut decide to go out.

yay for sunny weather!

2 comments:

  1. awesome books! Put up a pic of the dress! You could totally sneakily steal it back for the party ;)
    I suck at homework, I hope to get some done tomorrow, or I shall punish myself with... a slap in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol how would i wear at the party? it's her party she'll be there!
    anyways i tried it on when i got home and it looked so good i decided to keep it lol but that's it for my shopping for a long time :( boo.

    ReplyDelete