Wednesday, October 7, 2009

guilty as charged.



leather jacket bitch :P

Questacon today. In the morning the kids got to choose which staff member they wanted to go with, mim and i were the popular choices. battles over who would get to go with us ensued. Got a lovely warm welcome when I arrived today too, nice yells of "yay jackis here!" hugs etc Love kids.

At questacon we wandered around, seeing all, doing all, I even went on the giant drop! i was so scared i could barely walk up the stairs, but i didn't want to look like a baby in front of gilly (the six year old girl who went before me) so i shut my eyes and did it. It was way fun.

For lunch today I had pasta with chicken and pesto :D soooo f-ing good. Now I am going to attempt to do some homework and strut around in my outfit for tonight. drunk much? It's party time.

1 comment:

  1. I fucking LOVE the free fall at Questacon! Every time I go I do it like six times, and everyone else queuing up rolls their eyes at me like "You again" and I'm like "WHAT OF IT, BIATCH?!" and then I punch them in the eye.

    ReplyDelete