Thursday, February 25, 2010

that will be the best therapy for me.

Had a fabulous night last night. Went to tams for a dinner party. Me jake tam elk brit and vrock drank ate and sat on the balcony talking.
Was a hysterical night. I got wayyyy too drunk (again) and kept saying I was magi from fern gully and trying to heal jake. ahhh good wednesday night.

Had a bit of a d&m with jake. He is tams housemate and somewhat of a new friend to me. We were talking about ex's etc etc and he doesn't know the situation with me and yuri, and he was like "It's just pretty clear you're very much not over him" and i was like "...ouch.", i sort of thought that it seems like i'm pretty happy. And emily (another new friend) i said somehting about how "i'm fine" and she was like "no offence, but you don't seem fine to me." God i miss him.

Anyways I'm having a great evening hanging out with the parents and watching so you think you can dance, biggest loser and twenty to one. Got another god girls night planned for saturday :D

1 comment: