Friday, March 5, 2010

daystrength.



I haven't updated in ages! My computer got some weird creepy virus and I had no idea what to do about it. Schorno installed some thing though, and it seems to have done something that has allowed me to access the internet again. Went out on Thursday, but actually had a reasonable night, as was this intention, which normally never happens. Danced around, hung with the girl, and only drank alot, rather than an obscene amount. good work me.

Last night I had a very relaxed night, had dinner with my grandparents, the family and elk, watched a bit of arrested development, and went to bed at ten. ohhhh I am so old. I'm thinking of maybe doing something tonight, but perhaps doing nothing could be even better.

I've spent today watching season one of gossip girl (for the millionth time) and unpacking all my stuff in my room now that dad has ripped up the carpet and painted the walls. All that is left is the sort of scraps around my room. I am trying to bother to go into woden to print off some photos, but maybe I'll just do that tomorrow.
Going for a walk tonight :) looking forward to it alot. Cya there hoe ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey lover

    Hope you had a good night with your vodka and "Arrested Development"

    I mean, it's a fool-proof plan!

    ReplyDelete