Tuesday, February 9, 2010

But I can't fix you, and you don't want me.

Having a pretty good couple of days, hanging out around the house doing chores.
Went to a bbq on sunday, drank delicious cocktails, smoked illegal substances and laughed alot.
Tonight tam is getting her housewife on and cooking a dinner party for all of us, and we are to dress up ala edie sedgewick and others from the factory. fabulous big earrings, short dresses, looking forward to the photos.
Have been talking to the ex lately, and it's actually fine. Probably just having a good couple of days, but it feels good, we are possibly becoming (gasp) friends, although i am still very wary of it, and have not been the one to initiate contact at all. Which feels good.
Have several new men on my sights, things are looking good :)

1 comment:

  1. YOU HAVE NEW MEN IN YOUR SIGHTS???

    You have to come over soon and hang. I'm moving back home (to Kambah) on Saturday, so I'm going to be a busy girl......you going to Civic on Thursday night? I may be there.

    ReplyDelete