Sunday, February 21, 2010

loretta bobbins lorelai.



I had a fabulous night last night where I went to brits, and we lay in bed, watched the hills marathon, and scoffed down delicious delicious pizza, it made me feel much better.
I also slept for twelve hours which is helping me battle off sickness.

Went to lunch today with a woman i will be housesitting for. Really looking forward to it, imagining nights of sitting around by myself, drinking vodka and sitting on the deck.

O-week was fabulous, drinking, dancing, partying, drinking some more, partying some more. Such a fun week, freaking out about getting back to the real world tomorrow.

I have to go get my new passport photo taken and send off for it, clean my room, do my cleaning around the house and apply for new jobs. Also have to attend my first lecture for the new year!

1 comment:

  1. Why are you guys so fucking shiny??

    I want those photos, if there are any good ones. I managed to capture one of both of us with a double chin...and that was it.

    Fail.

    ReplyDelete