Saturday, February 13, 2010

Instead of dancing alone, I should be dancing with you.

This is a picture of my new peacock necklace. love it. Also, note my love heart pj shorts. Valentines is in the air.
Last night I went to a friend's farewell, it wasn't too sad, I stayed at his, and we spooned and cuddled just like we used to. I'll miss him.
The night itself was fabulous, despite the rain (so shocking to those who live in canberra) we headed out to the mawso and hung out, laughed, drank until they kicked us out.
I went shopping yesterday and bought some new clothes, but it sucks because now I am running low on drinking/partying money for Oweek.
I will take some photos of them, but I cannot be bothered getting out of bed atm.

My Valentines is quite lovely, lounged around in bed with rowan all morning, then came back here and watched the OC while mother made me a bacon and egg roll. Fabulous food after drinking. I napped and generally felt very slobbish, but in a good way, as it was exactly what I wanted to do.

1 comment:

  1. I bought vegetarian bacon so I too can enjoy a bacon and egg roll.

    I have to see you soon btw!!

    ReplyDelete