Tuesday, November 10, 2009

when i moved to this neighbourhood the only thing that cost twenty bucks was a handjob from a tranny.


It's Yuri's birthday tomorrow, and so i have been thinking about him quite alot. Also i am watching sex and the city and carrie and big is totally me and yuri. so many parrallels it's crazy.

Reading Jane's blog about new years etc made me think about some resolutions of my own, althouhg luckily i feel like i'm doing pretty ok. basic/classic ones being

1. sticking to the healthy eating and the regular exercise. i'm hoping i can become one of those excercise junkies before school starts again

2. being more social at uni next year, making some more uni friends, trying to extend my social network.

but basically all i want is serenity and contentment. I have happiness, and a great life, but i am not content, and that is about yuri. I don't have any great desire to travel, (although i would like to hit europe) I'm really loving my wardrobe/hair right now (well not so loving the hair, but loving it ok and excited about it being long) I would like to move out although i have a great relationship with the fam and accept that my money issues will not really stretch that far at the moment. So basically that leaves one area of my life. I know i can't force myself to try and get over him, or get too worked up with paranoia about his life, so i still just want contentment.

This is why over this year I have shifted from team edward to team jacob. Edward is drama. Jacob is stability, love, affection, contentment. All the good things, not the bad. Not having drama isn't a bad thing.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, love and stability would be lovely right now. I am sick of NOT KNOWING WHERE I STAND.

    I want to become a gym junkie too.

    The "Sex And The City" title is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you on the contentment. I have always been all about the Jacob and I haven't even read New Moon! Which you will have to give me, so I can read it before the film!
    Dude, I don't care if I'm too young to be over drama. I want the next man I meet to be my lifelong husband. Fin.

    ReplyDelete