Sunday, November 15, 2009

holiday skin.


sigh i had a great weekend! i suck at life and study. I should not have been having a good time.
On sunday i went shopping with ash for her formal dress and we found a really pretty, very her dress.

then in the arvo i read another book, josh picked me up and got goodburys and then i stayed up till 1am reading my book till i'd finished. Now today i was supposed to be starting some serious study, but the BITCH classics teacher didn't record the structure etc for the exam. she can't do that! i legitimately cannot come to classics lectures because i have work. Fucking bullshit. Luckily I'm facebook friends with a girl in my class so i've asked her about the structure etc and hopefully she'll get back to me soon :S

can't wait for jurassic house party, pauls party, seeing new moon! finishing exams and COAST. wednesday. sweet sweet day of freedom!

Now I'm going to clean my room and paint my nails and hopefully by the time i'm done erin will have replied.

2 comments: