Sunday, November 1, 2009

i am not a whore. but i like to do it.



Haven't updated in a while, just haven't been bothered to write anything.
Tomorrow is the races :D i am so excited. everyone is going to look so freaking cute! I am avoiding doing exam study and that is what brings me back to blog. What else have I been doing? Hmmm can't remember, it's been quieter lately, as everyone is settling into exam hibernation for the next couple of weeks.

The weather has been super awesome though, and the lightening of the weather equals a lightening of my mood. With the rise in temperature i feel like i have lost ten kilos of baggage, and are just frolicking around easiely, nothing seems to matter as much, nothing seems to have consequences. I feel easier about yuri. Not trying to force myself to get over him, or not think about him, has taken the pressure off and making it alot easier. Jane, put up the freak halloween photo of you in the background :P

I think I am going swimming in Josh's pool this arvo after work which will be fabulous after i swelter at work soon. Rowan came round yesterday, we just hung out was very nice. Saw t last week. And schorn and tam, catching up with everyone lol. Cannot wait for exams to be over.

happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment