Friday, November 20, 2009

occurance in the rumpus room a few minutes ago.

this is what just transpired:

I was walking down to the rumpus room to get a dvd to watch while i clean my room. I walk in, and see some gigantic winged bug attempting to fly but just sort of scootering around on the ground.
Me: Mum. get in here. there's a weird bug!
mum: where?
me: right there! get it, it keeps trying to fly
mum goes to get dustpan and brush, the bug achieves lift off.
me: holy fuck mum it's flying it's flying! (run out of the room)
....
me: just smash it out of the air!
mum successfully hits it to the ground, sweeps it up and takes it outside.
me: we nearly died bick. we could've died.

i hate bugs.

1 comment:

  1. what a freak. but also, you probably hurt its feelings by pointing it out.

    ReplyDelete