Friday, November 13, 2009

If it's meant to be...


had a pretty great couple of days. I messaged yuri for his birthday and it felt really good and mature and just nice. still miss him.
gossip girl this week was the BEST ohhhh my god. mel and i were watching it and we were leaping all over the bed shrieking and grabbing each other at the suspense lol good times

have another shitty boring weekend of study ahead of me, but after that is sweet sweet freedom from wednesday! oh my god cannot wait. Today I had an exam (english i raped it :P) then went to work, then washed my car. I'm so awesome.

think i'm hanging out with ash tonight but i'm getting kinda sleepy so not sure. I have a desire to call mel and hassle her cause i'm bored but i shall refrain as she is trying to study.

Also got a new job! working at epic promotions like mel. I think doing wine tastings etc.
I want to be vanessa. Or I'll take being jenny. or even serena in season one. I want new clothes! cannot wait to be relaxing on the beach.
The photo is what i'm dreaming about right now. Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment