Thursday, September 3, 2009

you swam across lake michigan.

Yesterday I had the most fabulous day of uni! It was a Thursday, which means I should have like three hours of lecture and two hours of drama, but this entire semester so far i have elected not to attend any of the lectures. go me. So i lazed around, watched some sex in the city, planned my outfit for that night and looked at myself in the mirror. Then at three thirty I finally headed down to uni. I strolled into drama and hung out with my drama buddies, david and remy. Then the most fabulous news of all! Rather than doing anything actually drama ish, we just got to go and watch this other classes mid semester performances! It was fantastic, they were really funny and good and entertaining, and we got to leave like an hour early so that was a super bonus :D

When I got home I ate some lentil soup and a hamburger (lentil soup is the shiz) and went to the boys house. Simo was the only one home when I got there and in the meantime we drank champagne with strawberries and watched sixty minutes, scornfully comenting on the stories. v. nice. Then the boys got home and we just pottered around hanging out for a while, watched a bit more tv. I was getting quite relaxed and sleepy and then all of a sudden it was time to leave! I got ready really quick, threw on my dress (kate it is soooo freaking hot you would love it :P) and marched out the door. And wern't mel and I looking like the hottest bitches out. We went to some random bar in dickson to pick up adi's cousin, and the weird oldies were checking us out and the other girls were glaring at us so we must've been looking good! :P

What ensued was a pretty damn good night of smashing back the drinks, dancing like a crazy person, being mean to that weird guy, running into jason, forgetting jasons name, taking jasons smokes, running into remy, dancing at icbm, dancing at moose, dancing at acads. The posse I was with most of the night ended up being me mel adi tom and alex. I think...Not too sure, but lots of people were out.

Then we drove him with our car full to the brim and schorno crouched in the back so the cops wouldn't see him, and I fell into bed with Yuri, situated myself between his arms, and passed out. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Jacki! your day sounds amazing, I love that at 6 you are hoeing into the champers and watching 60 minutes - how classy! STAY CLASSY!
    I love that you have elected not to attend any drama lectures, hee hee!
    You are putting up a good rival blog fight!
    I'm inspired ....

    ReplyDelete