Thursday, September 10, 2009

i could see what you were reading.

Luckily today was a better day.
I didn't sleep very well again but I met Brittanie in Woden and we just pottered around, looking in the shops. Then when our parking was going to expire we went and illegally parked near the doctors and just sat in her car talking for a bit more. I bought myself a new doona cover and pillows! i was really excited because i had been eyeing this set since my birthday, and they were on sale and i just went for it! It's on layby now but I really want it so i might just get it tomorrow lol. I had a chance encounter with elk on the escalators too! We were going down to look in sportsgirl and her and raina were coming up, and I didn't think elk would bother to venture so far from cook. It's a long way.

So after Brit left there wasn't really enough time to go home before uni, so on the off chance I messaged elk seeing if she was still in woden, and miracle, she was! Well actually she had had a super productive day and while brit and i were sitting her car, elk was going to dfo and manuka.
So then elk and i hung out for a bit, and then i went into drama.

I discovered this morning to my ultimate dismay that i was partnered with the biggest asshole/loser in our drama class. Everyone hates him and there was only one person (him) that everyone was like "please god don't pair me with him", and i got paired with him :(
I was feeling quite gloomy and was contemplating even dropping drama, but of course i wouldn't cause i'm not wasting the money, when I was saved!
Tony (the head of drama department) comes into our workshop towing behind him our directors for the scene and says that some directors had to swap groups because of time issues and i got the hot director! He is the one i saw in a performance last week and have been fantasising about hiim ever since.

Also, I think I made a new friend today :) Her name is penny and she's been in our class since the start of semester and she always seemed kinda cool. Anyways then we just ended up walking to my car together (she lives in oconnor) and chatting and laughing and she sympathised endlessly about me being stuck with douchebag keiran. And yeah, it felt really good, like the type of actual REAL friend, not one i'd have just cause they were in class with me.

So all in all having a better day. I'm going to read for a while and then go watch 20 to 1 with mum and dad.

2 comments:

  1. woo bed spread! Can't wait to see it! :D
    I'm excited for elks bbq, will be fun to frolick in pretty dresses, oh ps, I will come from my floriade job, so if I catch the bus to belco can you pic me up from there?
    love ya sweets :D
    you're doing better already xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. pro: new friend!!!! (well done)
    con: creepy guy in drama
    your coming off about even there buddy

    ReplyDelete