Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So what you got a crew, I gotta crew too.


Last night I had a dream where we were driving down to the coast somewhere, and we passed this funhouse/scarehouse whatever it is. And we went in and it was like in rocky horror picture show, and our host was a "sweet transvestite" :P it was cool.

The night before I had a nightmare where these rabbits invaded where we were staying in some country house and they all had little mind control leeches in their brains like in animorphs, and if they got too close to us, they would jump over to our minds. yuck.

Perhaps I should introduce the main characters of the adventures I will soon be detailing on this blog.

Firstly:

Yuri: The boyfriend. We have been together for a long time and are really happy :) we have problems, but who doesn't?

Melon and Elk: The best friends. My crazy girlfriends I could not live without. One, lived in paris, smokes, drinks and is a parisian in my eyes. The other, dreams of being parisian or a new yorker or any type of super cool european fashionista.

The boys: yuri's housemates, and also encompassing any male friends of his. Main characters of the boys are: Schorno, Shane and Simo.

I shall introduce others as they come along.

Melon and I are hopefully going out tonight :) bit undecided, as Yuri and I haven't spent any quality time together and I really want to, but I'm thinking maybe Friday instead. Mel has a sexy new dress, so I'm trying to decide on something equally sexy to wear, but as always the weather has steeply turned to cold because it is a thursday.

I'm back into sex and the city right now. Mel and i are loving it. I'm watching season two at the moment, I think I shall watch the movie again soon. I have watched it a hundred times.
That is my life until this moment.

Hope tonight is as awesome as last thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment