Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Were the things I brought you when I found out you had cancer of the bone.

so I'm going to attempt to keep blogging, but I may stop if the blogs just become a self pity fest.
Today was quite a bad day as far as my emotions go. Very sad, not feeling optimistic about the future. Very drained.

The worst part is the subconscious stress of it all. I can't eat because the anxiety makes me feel constantly sick. When I get too anxious (especially at night) I get the shakes really bad, and I also have a really sore chest and chest pains from the stress.

Mummy bought me harry potter and the half blood prince on cd for me to listen to, and to help me sleep. I've got the shakes now thinking about it.
Today the thought of having to pick myself up and start over is just too exhausting to even contemplate. Yesterday was a more positive day, but I guess that is the way these things go.

I'm sad. :( at least I don't have uni in the morning tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. yay Harry Potter CD! I hope that makes you feel better, but I must say if anyone could - it would be Harry!
    Keep up your blog, I'm loving it, it's inspiring me to keep up my blogging effort! I like that it hasn't hit a pity low - you're doing well!
    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete