Sunday, January 31, 2010

strange and beautiful.




went out to civic for jane and deans 20th on saturday night, it was such a good night. Best night I've had out in civic for a long time. Spent most of our time at Bar 32, which was awesome, music was wayy better than anywhere else.
Was so good to see everyone, Jang and dean have some fun friends, got to dance around like crazy, felt very free, and light, and happy.

Having a way better couple of days, my mood has just swung the other way and i'm feeling on top of the world. Hopefully it will stay this way for a long time. Everything just seems really good right now, especially friends. I can't wait to have regular income again, so i can do things without worrying, hoping to see more people this week, and then this weekend we are going to newcastle for my cousins baby shower :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh no the Facebook link didn't work, it wanted me to sign in but I don't have a Facebook!
    I thought it would let me...maybe you could bring a USB over tomorrow night and I can load 'em up on my computer...haven't had friend pictures in a long time.
    Man that was such a good night :)

    ReplyDelete