Tuesday, January 5, 2010

eyes on fire.



This is me attempting to show off my new years jewellry and pretty painted nails.
Despite attempting to have a "relax and do nothing week" i am already booked solid for this week and possibly the next!
Tomorrow I'm going to over to elks and we are going to pretty ourselves up and go to wagamama with charlie and beth for charlies bday. On thursday we are all going out for charlies birthday, will tear up the town as us single ladies dance up a storm :P
Friday night Charlie and her mum are coming round for dinner yay.
Saw brit this arvo, we hung out in her car (cause we are super cool like that) and then i've just been pottering around my house, enjoying doing nothing. I really need a new job and money.
I skyped mel today, she'd just got off the plane! she met a producer from the oc, but *I* saw the midget from big brother! :P i totally win!
I am going to clean my room and organise my photos tonight, need to stop taking so many, so many to print off. damn us all for being so photogenic!

1 comment:

  1. i love you - but i saw the midget from bb! you do win jacki! check mate
    p.s your summer sounds pretty amazing thus far

    ReplyDelete