Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I am feeling completly lost and depressed and on an emotional fucking rollercoaster atm. my feelings change every couple of minutes. I'm sure by the time anyone reads this i will feel happy again. When will thoughts of him stop making me feel sick to my stomach?


*EDIT* i just skyped with mel. am slowly identifying the reason for my increased depression about yuri is my missing of mel. nice to know it's not all about him. Now I am going to get pretty, put on my dancing shoes, and try and do something worthy of telling melon about ;)

3 comments:

  1. hope you are feeling better - love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do feel better :) love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor baby- I'm feeling the same sense of loss with Mitchell :( I really miss him. I hate it when your best friends go away!

    ReplyDelete