Sunday, January 3, 2010

All the single ladies!




Mel has gone! As i write this she is on a plane to LAX hopefully watching sherlock holmes.
We went out for one last hurrah on saturday, had a nice girls night dancing around together to "all the single ladies!" then yesterday i went to mels in the morning, and then after lunch and we walked to the adventure playground and smoked some farewell smokes, then we couldn't face goodbyes so she came round after dinner as well. I'm gonna really miss her, but not worried about keeping in touch.

I enrolled for my uni courses finally today. I'm so lazy. I'm doing Modern European Theatre for drama, Modern American Literature for english, america in the sixties for history and an introduction to art history course. Pretty excited, especially for O-week and meeting new people/making new friends etc :)
Now I'm going to clean my room. For dinner i am making creamy pesto chicken and gnocchi, pretty f-ing excited. I need to find new people to party with now melon is gone!

3 comments:

  1. I'm doing introduction to Art History as well!
    Ok gotta fly. I have a hot date with...my brother. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you ladies all look so PRETTY, I can't wait to be in your photos again!
    Very excited for O-week, we'll be super involved!
    Also thx for the enrolment reminder (quite lazy and uninspired, impressed that you did it, but sounds pretty cool)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first day (and today was the second) was good- it's a really nice office, there is a shitload to learn and I get to wear my pretty dresses and heels and blazers to work!
    I'll post some pictures when I get around to it. I'm so busy right now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete