Sunday, April 4, 2010

Father of the bride.



Haven't updated in a long time. I've been staying out late, drinking champagne and cosmos, getting lapdances off strippers, watching the hills, hanging out with my girls.
Rowan is in town, he surprised me :) I was so damn happy to see him, i have work tonight but then i have the whole day off tomorrow and we're having a sleepover :)

Things have been hard about men lately, but i'm optimistic that i will find someone new. I just need patience, which is definitely not my strong suit. In the mean time I will continue to depend on my friends and family for happiness. As well as good books, a good nights sleep, good tv shows, bagels, photos and fun nights out.

hoping to get a friendship with my workmates happening, expanding my circle of people is the key. I can't meet anyone new, if i don't meet anyone new.

No comments:

Post a Comment