Sunday, December 27, 2009

christmas season.



I have been away with the family for the last two weeks at port stephens, and while i love them, suffered some serious family time overload. So since i got back on boxing day arvo i have been getting out of the house as much as i can.

melon leaves in 7 days. like wtf. selfish bitch :( but on the plus, i am feeling very optimistic about 2010. Feel like I'm gonna have a good year, rocking the single life. All I want to do is drink smoke and party. luckily new years is coming up.
there seems to be a lot to write about, but in one of those ways where there is too much to write about so instead you write about nothing. I am desperate to move out. If row stays in canberra there will be more incentive for me to save some money cause he is someone i would actually like to live with.

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling optimistic about 2010 too! I can't remember feeling positive about 2009 for some reason. I just feel like good things are going to happen this year.

    I hope your Christmas was excellent. Are you all tanned from Port Stevens?

    ReplyDelete